STEM Activities for Kids Printable Food Playdough Mats
STEM activities for kids are easy to implement with these Printable Food Playdough Mats. These STEM activities for elementary students are fun, engaging, and easy to implement. Just print, laminate, and add playdough! STEM Playdough Mats would be a wonderful addition to your STEM or STEAM activities/centers, your Maker Space, morning tubs, fast finishers, or for strengthening small muscle control! I use these with my kiddos during the first day of school. They are a great way to get to know your kiddos! They are also awesome for when they are finished with their work during those first days when you are trying to get your classroom routines and procedures up and running!
Check out the preview to learn more about these awesome Play dough Mats!
STEM Activities for Kids:
- Teacher Notes, Ideas, Questions to Ask ideas, and Play Dough recipes
- Instruction Posters show students different techniques for using their playdough (in both color and black and white)
- Suggestion Posters-Ideas for how to make items from playdough (in both color and black and white)
- STEM Mini-Journal: Students can write about their STEM creations
- Task Cards for STEM challenges! Task Cards come in both Black and White and Color Versions
- Blank Printable Playdough Mats to use with task cards
- Legal Sized Full Color Printable Playdough Mats ( 8 with the title of “Playdough Party” and 8 with the title of “Smoosh Station”). ****please note when you go to print, you will have to change the paper size to legal for them to print correctly.
- Legal Sized color “backs” for the mats.
- The mats above are also 8.5×11 letter-sized as well!
- All Printable Playdough Mats also come in Black and White!
Looking for more?
Other STEM Activities for Kids
Looking for some STEM Activities for Kids Ideas?
I have several fun STEM activities for Kids blog posts where you can explore some fun ideas!