Spring STEM Activities – STEM Challenges for Spring – STEM Playdough Mats
Need some fun, engaging, EASY to implement Spring STEM activities? I have them here! Just print, laminate, and add playdough! These would be a wonderful addition to your STEM or STEAM activities/centers, your Maker Space, morning tubs, fast finishers, or for strengthening small muscle control! They are also awesome for when your students are finished with their work.
Spring STEM Challenges include:
- March: Spring Play Dough Mats, St. Patrick’s Day Spring STEM activities
- April: Easter Playdough Mats
- May: Spring Playdough Mats
- Teacher Notes, Ideas, Questions to ask ideas, and Play Dough recipes
- Instruction Posters show students different techniques for using their playdough (in both color and black and white)
- Suggestion Posters-Ideas for how to make items from playdough
- Mini-Book: Students can write about their STEM creations
- Task Cards for challenges!
- Blank playdough mats to use with task cards
- Legal Sized Full-Color Playdough Mats ( 8 with the title of “Playdough Party” and 8 with the title of “Smoosh Station”). ****please note when you go to print, you will have to change the paper size to legal for them to print correctly.
- Legal Sized color “backs” for the mats.
- The mats above are also 8.5×11 letter-sized as well!
- All Mats also come in Black and White!
LOVE these, but would love to create your own challenges, or better yet…have your students create their own challenges? You can find the editable version of these mats HERE!
Looking for more mats? You can find them here:
Do you want to save 50% on all of my new products? Follow me to be notified of new products! They are 50% off for the first 24 hours (or longer if I forget to change them) after they are posted! You don’t want to miss out on that!
Looking for some amazing freebies? Join Primary Planet’s Super helpful newsletter and get access to the Free Resource Library!