October Reading Log Printable – October Reading Challenges
October Reading Log Printable with Reading Comprehension Worksheets and Reading Challenges can be used for in-class reading trackers or weekly reading homework. Reading comprehension worksheets are included to help your students think about their reading. These reading trackers are easy to differentiate! Help your students meet their in-class and at-home reading goals with these fun reading logs! The reading challenges help your students to discover new reading genres and authors that they might not try otherwise and help them to think outside the box.
The in-class reading logs are quick reading comprehension checks. These are perfect for holding students accountable for their independent reading, or to use as whole class reading responses. Great way to keep up with what your students are reading and their comprehension!
Kid-friendly reading logs can be used as you review and teach different strategies to your students. Use the logs as homework for take-home readers, whole group practice, or assessment, or use them as part of your mini-lessons. Great for reinforcement! I currently use the logs as homework to go with my students’ nightly reading. There are MANY ways of using this pack!
Check out the preview to learn more!
This October reading log printable includes everything you need to have your kiddos start keeping track of what they are reading!
This no-prep reading product includes:
Everything you need to set up reading logs and reading challenges in your classroom!
- 1 printable reading log for each week (4 in total, 2 different versions, one with 15 min. of reading per night, one with 20 min of reading per night).
- 2 super simple, color-in reading log printables (2 different versions one with 15 min. of reading, one with 20 min. of reading per night). Perfect for first-grade students!
- 4 different reading comprehension worksheets to put on the back of the reading logs (or use in class).
- 2 October reading challenges, one a little easier than the other.
- 4 double-sided reading logs for in-class with fiction reading response prompts
- 1 double-sided reading log for in-class with non-fiction reading response prompts.
- 1 blank, in-class reading log where you provide the prompts.
Do you want to save 50% on all of my new products? Follow me to be notified of new products! They are 50% off for the first 24 hours (or longer if I forget to change them) after they are posted! You don’t want to miss out on that!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.